Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Look What I Made Today!

So, what did I do today?  Well...


First I finished an organizer for my friend's sister who uses a walker. 
 I don't usually do reds, this one reminds me of Target, but I think it came out cute.



Then I made myself a linen skirt.  I love skirts but can never find any that I actually like or fit correctly. 
So I'm going to start making my own.




And I also made two lunch bags.  Aren't they cute?  The one on the left is for me.  And the Tinkerbell one on the right is for my two year old daughter, Abby.  I made one for Claire, my eight year old, too, but she took her lunch to school in hers.


Excuse the clothes sticking out of the drawer in the last picture.  That's my husband's dresser and I gave up years ago begging him to get his drawers to close all the way.  I secretly laugh when he bumps his leg on the corner of one that is sticking out.  Evil...I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment