Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Booster Seat Re-Do and a Super Cute Abby

Here is the Graco booster seat I recovered today.  Like yesterday's car seat, the cover was looking pretty gross.  I used the same fabric from yesterday so I would have a matching set in my backseat.  All of the other moms will be so jealous! 

This is my darling Abby helping to model the booster seat. 
Her big sister was at school and couldn't model it herself.


I  didn't have a pattern and cut the old cover apart to sort of make my own pattern.  That made more of a mess than I had planned, but it all worked out pretty well.

Here are are booster seat and car seat side-by-side so you can see how well they match.


Here are are booster seat and car seat side-by-side so you can see how well they match.



And here is that promised close-up of the fabrics I used.  I tried to convince Claire to pick out pink and blue fabrics, but she insisted on blue and brown.  Now that I've out everything together I actually like the color combination.

Hmmm...what should I make next???

No comments:

Post a Comment